Time limit: 0
Check your knowledge Summary
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the check your knowledge before. Hence you can not start it again.
Check your knowledge is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the check your knowledge.
You must first complete the following:
Check your knowledge complete. Results are being recorded.
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- In children with spastic cerebral palsy due to premature birth, the following structure of the central nervous system is abnormal:
- Which gait pattern has the risk of loss of walking ability in puberty without treatment:
- When fabricating a solid ankle AFO, what ankle dorsiflexion range of motion measurement should the AFO be set in to protect the integrity of the mid-foot?
4. What is an optimal orthotic design to prevent crouch in diplegic Cerebral Palsy?CorrectIncorrect
5. Can we train children with Cerebral Palsy?CorrectIncorrect